Step-by-step Guide on How To Install WordPress From cPanel
CPanel is a widely used web hosting control panel that offers users a range of tools to efficiently manage their websites. One of its standout features is the auto-installer, enabling users to easily install popular software applications in a few simple steps.
Among the numerous applications that can be installed through cPanel’s auto-installer, WordPress remains a highly sought-after choice.
To install WordPress using the cPanel auto-installer, follow these step-by-step instructions:
1- Log in to your cPanel account.
2- In the Software table, click on the Softaculous Apps Installer icon.
4- In the search bar, type WordPress and click on WordPress or click Install.
5- On the next page, you will be asked to enter the following information:
1. Domain: The domain name of your website.
2. Directory: The directory where you want to install WordPress. Exmple: http://domian.com/blog
(if want to install wordpress on main domian leave it blank.)
1. Site Name: The name chosen for the site.
2. Site Description: Brief description of the site.
3. Admin Username: The username for the WordPress administrator account.
4. Admin Password: The password for the WordPress administrator account.
5. Admin Email: The email for the WordPress administrator account.
Click Install to start the installation process.
Once the installation is complete, you will be redirected to the WordPress login page.
Some additional tips for installing WordPress using cPanel:
- Choose a strong password for your WordPress administrator account.
- Keep your WordPress installation up to date to protect it from security vulnerabilities.
In conclusion, this step-by-step guide has provided clear instructions on how to install WordPress from cPanel, empowering users to create their websites effortlessly.
No Comment Yet, be the first...